Working at Earl Stewart Toyota means you have a true career path to follow... even if it leads you beyond our company to a new field or career.
We innovate. We learn from our team members to grow as an organization.
We know what we don't know... this is why be practice reverse-mentoring (some of us older guys have a lot to learn) and use employee self-evaluations.
We are a car dealership, that's true... but we are more than that.
We are 150+ human beings ranging in age from 21 to 76, men and women from almost every imaginable background.
We have recently adopted a non-smoking workplace policy.
We operate under a sound ethical code. We belong in the 21st century.
We are Earl Stewart Toyota. RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operate switchboard telephone system
* Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Provide basic information to callers who have general inquires
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Work with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered by the dealership and any changes in price.
* Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication
* Greet walk-in customers and appoint to appropriate salesperson
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Experience using Microsoft Office suite
* Ability to work effectively with customers, vendors and employees while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
* Must be willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Help when needed with vacations
Location/Region: West Palm Beach, FL (33401)