Looking for something challenging, exciting and rewarding??
Want to help people grow and do something with a purpose?
Are you eager to help our customers solve their current automotive problems?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Dave Wright Nissan Subaru is:
* Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for in the country
* The only Iowa dealership to win this award five consecutive years.
* One of Iowa’s fastest growing dealerships.
* Innovative dealer of the year * Outstanding business of the year.
* Locally and family owned for 38 years.
* Culture, employee and customer satisfaction is our primary focus here.
* Growing, fun and market leading company who prefers to promote from within.
Position Summary: The Inside sales executive will be responsible for acquiring new business from leads generated by our extremely large advertising budget.
To serve and treat our customers in a manner that achieves the highest customer satisfaction ratings.
As a member of our team you will be expected to achieve or exceed 100% of your goal every month.
You will report to the Sales manager while receiving training, coaching and support.
Our Inside Sales Executive’s Enjoy:
* Competitive compensation.
* Five day work week. * Extensive paid training.
* Paid Holidays * Paid Vacation (up to 4 weeks over time)
* Paid sick days * Automatic 3% company contribution to 401k
* Health, life and dental insurance plans
* Fun and casual work place Additional benefits include:
* Skills Enhancement Paid Education
* Exciting company Christmas party * Great and committed supporting staff
* Appreciation for a job well done * Company Golf Outing
* & More Position
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will posses the following background, experience skills and attributes:
* Be a dynamic professional that can have engaging conversations and ask thought provoking questions.
* The ability to overcome an objection.
* Be all of the following: ambitious, driven, tenacious, committed, open to coaching and development from leaders, able to control and close sales opportunities and handle rejection well and without emotion.
* Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator.
* Career oriented. * Must be comfortable using a computer.
* Ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals.
* A passion for creating and building business relationships.
* Strong work ethic, professional manner and positive attitude.
* Enjoy the opportunity to help potential clients finally find a solution to their automotive needs.
We believe that work and life should be Enjoyable, Simple and Prosperous.
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people.
Sound like you? Let’s talk…
Location/Region: Hiawatha, IA (52233)