The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets.
The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual.
Together, everyone achieves more. We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal.
Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing.
Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes.
We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
* Competitive hourly pay based on experience
* Opportunities for advancement * Family friendly atmosphere
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan Responsibilities* Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs and manage expectations.
* Assist clients in identifying the right vehicle to fulfills their wants and needs.
* Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle expert.
Know the in’s and the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
* Customize vehicle delivery while ensuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
* Follow up daily on all sales leads from a variety of sources using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
* Initiate and cultivate enriching and long-lasting relationships with customers.
* Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and model.
* Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
Qualifications* Ability to maintain hardworking, high-energy personality throughout the workday
* Positive can-do mentality, eager to improve
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative team setting
* Effective listening and communication skills
* Attention to detail in follow-through and closing skills
* Valid driver's license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wappingers Falls, NY (12590)