For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Parts Counterperson sells, at retail, parts to all available customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
Responsibilities * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
* Pulls and fills orders from stock * Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
* Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
* Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership
* Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
* Referring to parts manuals to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced
Qualifications * 1 year of experience in an auto parts sales role preferred
* Dealership experience preferred * Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
* ADP/CDK experience helpful * Valid driver’s license
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)