Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you tired of your current Sales position?
Our group is seeking a Sales Advisor to take our Service Department to the next level.
We are willing to train you to be our next Service Advisor. At our dealership, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. *We will match or beat your current pay plan based on experience and qualifications*Sign-On Bonus opportunity based on experience and qualifications What We Offer* Medical & Dental
* Growing automotive group * Promote work-life balance
* State-of-the-art facility * Owned and operated by same leadership for past 28 years
* Positive work environment and company culture
* 401K * Job Advancement
* Growth Opportunities * Opportunity to manage 3 rooftops
* Flexible Work Schedules * Family-Owned & Operated
Responsibilities* Greet customers promptly
* Obtain customer and vehicle information
* Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determine and recommend maintenance based on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently
* Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explain all completed work and charges to customers
Requirements* Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
* Past experience as a service advisor, assistant lane manager or service consultant
* Above-average energy level and motivation to sell
* A desire for a long-term career with a growing organization
* Personal and professional integrity * Computer skills and willingness to learn new programs
* Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Paramus, NJ (07652)