Crow's Truck Center is family-owned dealership that recently moved into a new facility with state-of-the art equipment!
We proudly serve the Memphis community in Tennessee, and strive to offer our employees competitive benefits packages, training, and career development.
If you'd like to join our growing team, apply today!
What We Offer
* New dealership * Paid training
* Promote from within * Paid time off
* Paid uniforms * Fast-paced environment
Responsibilities* Check in new shipments for all vendors every single day.
* Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location and ensure all parts put into stock are labeled properly with barcode bin label.
* Check in incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
* Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
* Pull customer orders as reflected on picking list and place in will-call, shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
* Maintain will-call parts ensuring you pull and transfer to appropriate bin and paperwork associated with order is placed with parts.
* Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
* Process and maintain returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
* File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications* At least 3 months of experience or related training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Strong communication and customer relations skills
* Strong math and reading comprehension skills
* General understanding of various functions of a distribution center
* Ability to lift 60 lbs and work at heights of 25 feet or more
* Ability to use a forklift or willingness to be certified within 90 days of hire
* 18 years of age or older * Warehouse experience and material handling equipment experience preferred
* Computer-literate with the ability to learn and become proficient in any software program
* High school diploma or equivalent degree preferred
* Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Memphis, TN (38118)