The Sales Manager leads a sales team in selling vehicles & products in order to meet & exceed volume & profitability objectives, while promoting integrity & client satisfaction.
Previous Dealership managers or top-sales performers are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate enjoys networking and getting to know customer needs daily.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Sales Specific Benefits * Competitive, commission-based compensation plan
* Guaranteed base pay
* Paid Training
* Bonuses & Incentives
Responsibilities * Recruiting, employing, developing, maintaining & effectively scheduling a trained & productive staff capable of achieving or exceeding sales, profit & client satisfaction goals & objectives
* Be a leader & provide focus for your Sales team
* Leading, directing & motivating sales staff to achieve or exceed individual & group performance goals & objectives.
* Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
* Continually monitoring practices for compliance with all policies; procedures; & applicable legal requirements; respond promptly to noncompliance & support sales staff & assist in closing
* Facilitate regular sales training for continue team growth
* Establish monthly objectives for unit sales, gross profits, expenses & operating profit
Qualifications * Experience in Dealership Sales & Management qualities
* Competency in establishing client financing
* Ability to motivate & train an effective sales team
* Professional person appearing & punctual
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Clean driving record
* Understands & follows posted dealership policies & procedures
* High school diploma or equivalent plus 2-4 year college degree in Business or related field (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Chula Vista, CA (91911)