Athens County Engineer
The Athens County Engineer, Jeff Maiden, will be accepting applications for Assistant Business Manager. Job responsibilities include serving as a receptionist; documenting service requests from the public; and managing the job cost system; and assisting the Business Manager with payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field.
• Associates Degree with minimum of 5 years of experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office software skills required.
Qualified applicants should possess the following work skills:
• Strong Communication skills when dealing with the public
• Attention to detail/quality management/writing ability
• Dependability and consistent work effort
• Ability to work in a team environment
Hourly range: $15 to $19 per hour based on experience and qualifications.
Extraordinary Benefit Package including Health-Dental-Vision Insurance; Paid time off for Holidays (12 days); Personal Time (30 hours); Vacation (2 weeks after 1 year); Sick Leave (Accrued 15 days/year); and OPERS retirement.
Applications and resumes are due by Friday, September 27th, at 3:30pm. Applications are available at www.athenscountyengineer.org or can be picked up at the Athens County Engineer’s Office, 16000 Canaanville Road, Athens, Ohio, 45701 between the hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday.
Completed applications can be sent to email@example.com or mailed/dropped off at the office.
The Athens County Engineer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Athens, OH (45701)