Coast Counties Truck & Equipment is the oldest active Peterbilt dealer in the world.
We are family owned and operated since 1949 with 6 locations serving Northern & Central California.
Voted the 2018 Technology Dealer of the Year, we are in continuous growth mode seeking enthusiastic individuals looking for employment opportunities in sales, parts, service, leasing, finance & management.
The ideal candidate will receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments by performing the following duties.
Reports To: Parts ManagerDepartment: Parts DepartmentResponsibilities
* Read customer orders, shipping orders, or requisition to determine iems to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
* Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins
* Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
* Assemble customer order from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Mark materials with identifying information.
* Open crates, and other containers. * Record amounts of maerials or items received or distributed.
* Use computer to enter records. * Prepares parcels for mailing.
* Complete all monthly Paccar trainign work booklets.
* Keep department clean and free of any safety hazards.
* Move all boxes and pallets to proper storage area(s) daily.
* Fill in for Parts Delivery Drivers as needed.
Qualifications * High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
* General knowledge of Inventory software and Order processing systems
* Clean DMV record and current driver's license
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.