NOW HIRING for Sunpower in Athens Ohio! Sunpower is a division of Ametek Inc.
Full time postions available for qualified electronic assemblers. Great Pay, excellent beneifts, paid time off.
This position works as part of an assembly team having responsibility for creating individual components, sub-assemblies, and final assembly of the entire product. The incumbent is required to perform repetitive manufacturing assembly operations with little supervision.
CORE DUTIES (Must do functions)
1. Performs all assembly operations as part of a cross-functional work cell.
2. Assemble and test Cryocoolers as directed by the Production Lead.
3. Inspects all individual components/sub-assemblies/final assemblies for quality/accuracy.
4. Document and communicate all testing and inspection results in both oral and written formats.
5. Maintains accurate records of all inventory transactions.
6. Provides troubleshooting assistance related to production issues.
7. Provides input involving production planning, inventory organization, and cost reduction methods.
ROUTINE FUNCTIONS (Lower priority than core)
1. Good communication (oral and written) skills.
2. Presents positive impact within the work group by assisting co-workers.
3. Continuously develop skills through training, observation, and/or through additional education.
4. Demonstrated ability in TIG or Micro TIG welding, brazing, soldering, and hand assembly.
5. Extensive experience reading mechanical drawings, planning sheets, and quality inspection documents.
Location/Region: Athens, OH